Visa - Re-entry Permit

Updated March 18, 2013

Special Re-entry Permit みなし再入国


※Starting July 2012, rules regarding re-entry had changed:


 No need to get the re-entry visa for temporarily leave Japan during their permitted period of stay(Short term to less than 1 year).

However please bring and present your resident card at the airport. Get special reentry permit."Minashi Sai Nyukoku"permit in Japanese.


<Notes 注意事項>
・Before temporarily leaving Japan, be sure to obtain permission from your supervising professor and to submit the “Notification of Temporal Leave from Japan” to your department office. After coming back to Japan, submit the “Notification of Return to Japan” to the same office.