Visa - Certificate of Eligibility

updated on February 25, 2016

Certificate of Eligibility 在留資格認定証明書

Students must obtain a “Student” visa before entering Japan. The Certificate of Eligibility (COE) is one of the documents required to acquire a student visa.

*For International Research Students, the Office of International Students can help you acquire the COE. Please read the following website and send all necessary documents with your application documents.
*For other types of students (Master, Doctoral, Special Research Student), the laboratory you will be associated with can help you acquire the COE. Please contact the laboratory staff.



<研究室のスタッフの方へ> To laboratory staff,